08 - 10 September, 2014
Investment Funds and Financial Services Group, Macfarlanes LLP
Fundraising Summit 2014 - 8th September
Saturday, August 9th, 2014
- How are PE firms adapting to take advantage of the current investment environment?
- Are GP’s considering different time horizons on holding fund investments?
- What are the pressing challenges facing GPs at the moment?
- What due diligence are LPs undertaking?
Main Conference Day 1 -
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
11:25 Community forum: Regulatory session - What can and cannot be done in the current regulatory climate?
- Case studies on experience of the AIFMD passporting scheme – is it working?
-What are the main regulatory challenges facing you at the moment?
-What are the latest challenges with FATCA and how can they be overcome?