08 - 10 September, 2014
Top Capital Advisors
Fundraising Summit 2014 - 8th September
Saturday, August 9th, 2014
- What opportunities does Europe provide that the US does not?
- What have been the successes in venture capital fundraising
- Examining the different sector dynamics and emerging niches of Europe vs US – biotech, medtec, clintech, IT
- Is venture capital misunderstood as an asset class - and if so, why?
Main Conference Day 1 -
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
14:20 Community forum: Emerging markets and frontier markets - Which regions are delivering and where to watch for future growth?
- Which markets are now developed, which are still emerging, and where are the frontiers?
- Defining the check-list for success when investing in emerging & frontier markets – where are pioneering investors seeing success?
- Identifying the new regions to thrive in the next five years and why (including Brazil, China, Africa, India, Turkey, CEE)
Audience to vote for the top region to thrive in the next five years before and after the panel discussion