08 - 10 September, 2014
Executive Director and Head of Investments,
Fundraising Summit 2014 - 8th September
Saturday, August 9th, 2014
- How are PE firms adapting to take advantage of the current investment environment?
- Are GP’s considering different time horizons on holding fund investments?
- What are the pressing challenges facing GPs at the moment?
- What due diligence are LPs undertaking?
Main Conference Day 1 -
Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
09:10 Community forum: The 'New Face of Europe' - What’s different now? Part II: Choosing where to invest in Europe
-Which are the problem areas and where will the hot spots be?
- What are the main strengths and weaknesses of each region in a competitive landscape?
Audience note: Where in Europe would you invest 10 mil Euro if you had to pick on the spot?
- Covering all bases – deal flow, due diligence, reporting and meeting investor demands: Is there an obvious set of ‘tick boxes’ for getting it right?
- The fine line between co-investing and direct deals: Why not go all the way?